Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: Thoughts
Replies: 5 Views: 1030

faithfil 29.07.10 - 04:47pm

Let the wicked forsake his ways, and the unrighteous his THOUGHTS... For My THOUGHTS are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways... For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My THOUGHTS than your thoughts. Isaiah55:7-9. There are three types of words; theres the spoken word; theres a written word; and the silent word. The silent word is what we call thoughts. The Word of God (Bible) IS Gods THOUGHTS written down. Prophecy is Gods THOUGHTS spoken through an individual. Jeremiah29:11 says; For I know the THOUGHTS that I think toward you, saith the Lord, THOUGHTS of peace,and not of evil, to give you an expcted end. The (Word of God/bible/Gods THOUGHTS toward you) is designed to give you an expected end. What is an expected end? An expected end is nothing less than SUCCESS in every area of your life. When you spend time meditating on the Word, Gods THOUGHTS will greatly influence your thoughts to the point that you will think as He thinks. Once ones thoughts change, then inevitably his ways will change. Under the New Testament we HAVE the Mind of Christ. 1Corinth.2:16.

mrxilla 30.07.10 - 08:17pm
So then the bible says in the book of Matthew 6:25 There4 I tell u, stop being perpetually uneasy (anxious & worried) about ur life, what u shall eat or what u shall drink; or about ur body, what u shall put on. Is not life greater [in quality] than food, & the body [far above & more excellent] than clothing ?. Verse 31 says: There4 do not worry & anxious, saying, What r we going 2 have 2 eat? or, What we r going 2 have 2 drink? or, What are we going 2 have 2 wear . So in other words u don't take any thoughts whatsoeva 2 all these things that r listed above. Why? Lets read on the following verse which is 32 it says 4 the Gentiles (heathen) wish 4 & crave & diligently seek all these things, & ur heavenly Father knows well that u need them all . Maybe u will say what must I do then? The answer 2 that question is still there just read the last verse which is verse 34: But seek (aim at & strive after) 1st of all His kingdom & His righteousness ( His way of doing & being right), & then all these things taken 2gether will be given u besides.In other words we take no thought saying cause our heavenly Father knows all & when the Word of God says He [God] knows all means exactly that. So our God knows each & every single thing or need that we might have..... Just don't take any thought saying.... *

faithfil 4.08.10 - 05:25am

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Phil.2:5. The mind of Christ does not come automaticaly, you have to let it. You have to train your mind to think as He thinks about everything in this world. I remember years back when I realized that I have to find out what the New Testament, (especial the New Testament), had to say on many topics. For example, hell, heaven, marriage, finances, blasphemy, idol worship, etc. I would literary spend the whole day cross referencing verses myself. I did not even know that some bibles had the cross referencing options, so I had to search every page of the New Testament diligently to find connections. It was during those searches that the Spirit would bring certain things to my attention, real life applications to the very things I was searching. My, what an experience! There is no surer way to let the mind of Christ in you than to do these things.

faithfil 4.08.10 - 05:34am

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every THOUGHT to the obedience of Christ; 2Corinth.10:5. Did you know that we think in thought pictures. When I say dog, you dont see D-O-G in your mind. If I say its a three legged black dog, a picture begins to form. Words paint pictures. When the Word says,...nothing shall by anymeans hurt you. Luke10:19; you realy MUST cast down any image in your mind, of you, your family, getting hurt in anyway. Refuse to harbour thoughts/images that are contrary to the Word and consequently your wellbeing. The Word of God is the truth (John17:17), and anything contrary to the Word is a lie. Health is the truth, sickness is a lie; prosperity is the truth, poverty is a lie; etc. The devil uses the phrase: what if, to get you to run a series of thoughts/images that are dangerous to your wellbeing. Resist them, they will flee from you. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfill the l*st thereof.Romans13:14. To think about the worse that can happen is actually making provision for it to happen. Refuse negetive thoughts/images of doom, failure, sicknesses, lack, etc.

faithfil 4.08.10 - 05:39am

According to God, when one changes his thoughts, his speech will change. And
when his speech changes, his actions will change. Do you see it? Its
thoughts; words; then actions. If you told a person that he can change his
actions, he'd believe you. If you told him he could also change his speech,
he might believe you. But when you tell him he can change his thoughts, he
wont believe you. Lets dig deep in the Word to see what He has to say about
these things. But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth
from the heart; and they defile a man. For out of the heart proceed evil
THOUGHTS,...(Matt.15:18-19a) This verse is also true vise versa. ...for
out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. (Matt.12:34). What
you concentrate on mostly with your thoughts will inevitably come out of
your mouth. This is good news! All one has to do then is to concentrate his
mind on the Word, especially on the area where hes been failing. When
something comes out of your mouth, it is DONE!! ...he shall have whatsoever
he SAITH. Mark11:23. Provebs6:2; Provebs18:20. CONFESSION BRINGS
POSSESSION. On the next message, we will look deeper into relationship
between words and actions.

faithfil 4.08.10 - 05:45am

Therefore TAKE no THOUGHT, SAYING... Matt.6:31. This verse tells us that what you say out of your mouth can TRIGGER a NEW set of thoughts in your mind. Have you ever had thoughts that run uncontrollable in your mind like a broken record. I have! Even when you sleep, it seems as if you cant get rid of them. This principle is just the antidote you need. Why? Becouse you mind MUST STOP and see what your mouth has to SAY. I challenge you to practise this: count from 1 to 20 inwardly at the same time (simultaneously) say your name and surname out loud. What happened to your count? The mind had to stop and see what your mouth has to say. Then if you want to think certain thoughts, you have to, on purpose SAY things that are in line with what you want to think. I dont know why I have not seen that before, thank God for the Holy Ghost.

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits